It’s not too hot. It’s not too cold... It’s just right.
Outlast technology, originally developed for NASA, utilizes change phase materials (PCM) that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort. Outlast technology buffers against temperature fluctuations, helping to keep your personal microclimate steady and comfortable. With a super-soft sateen weave, these pillowcases will keep your bed comfortable and luxurious. The tight-knit weave also repels traditional allergens such as dust mites, which can disrupt sensitive sleepers.
Outlast technology doesn’t just wick moisture away from the body—it helps to proactively manage sweat before it begins.
When you overheat, your body naturally releases excess heat and sweats to cool the skin. Outlast helps alleviate these spikes in skin temperature that cause sleep disturbances by absorbing and storing the excess heat. As you cool, the stored heat is released back to the body to keep you at the optimal temperature. This cycle continues throughout the night, so you wake up feeling more refreshed and rested.
- 300 Thread Count Sateen Weave, 60% Cotton 40% Outlast
- Outlast technology absorbs, stores & releases heat
- Balances temperature around your head and neck and maintains optimal sleep temperature.
- Provides thermal compatibility with your partner
- Twin includes one standard pillowcase.
- Full/Queen sets include two standard pillowcases.
- King/C.King sets include two king pillowcases.
- Standard: 20" x 30"
- King: 20" x 40"